Subject: Problems with my new computer.
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
I bought a new computer for my home and I found some problems with the computer, which I want to bring to your notice.
1. There is a button ‘start‘ but there is no ‘stop‘ button. I request you to check this.
2. I find there is ‘Run‘ in the menu. One of my friends clicked ‘run’ and he ran up to Bt Selambau! So, I request you to change that to ‘Sit‘, so that I can click that by sitting.
3. One doubt is whether any ‘Re-Scooter‘ is available in the system? I find only ‘Re-Cycle‘, but I own a scooter at my home.
4. There is ‘Find‘ button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot to trace the key with this ‘find’ button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.
5. My son Vell Paari learnt ‘Microsoft Word‘ now he wants to learn ‘Microsoft Sentence,’ so when will you provide that?
6. I always wonder why you have kept the ‘Enter‘ button without keeping the exit button?
7. It is surprising that windows say ‘My Pictures‘ but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo inside that.
8. There is ‘MICROSOFT OFFICE‘ what about ‘MICROSOFT HOME‘ since I use the PC at home only.
9. You provided ‘My Recent Documents.’ When you will provide ‘My Past Documents?’
10. You provided ‘My Network Places‘. For God sake please do not provide ‘My Secret Places.’ I do not want to let my wife Indrani, know where I go after my office hours.
Regards, Samy Vellu (MIC President and father of the mouse, Vell Paari)
Sorry Bill Gates, one more last question!
Sir, how is it that your name is GATES but you are selling WINDOWS!
P/s: bankrupt la microsoft camnih..haha